2017 Annual Campaign
Uniquely, every dollar that is contributed to the Lappin Foundation’s 2017 Annual Campaign goes to fund Youth to Israel and our other programs, not employees’ salaries, overhead or other expenses, all of which are paid by the Lappin Family.
Lappin Foundation, a public non-profit, serves a vital role in the vibrancy of our North Shore Jewish community by funding free Jewish experiences, programs, classes, services and events every year that are enhancing Jewish identity across generations and helping to keep our children Jewish. More than 3,000 individuals of all ages connected with the Jewish community through Lappin Foundation programs, which totaled 225 in 2016. Attendance and program enrollment in 2016 totaled more than 25,800!
The Foundation’s Annual Campaign raises money to fund programs that enhance Jewish identity across generations. Our 2017 Tribute Book is the Foundation’s main fundraising vehicle. Tax-deductible contributions made in 2017 will be used to fund programs in 2018 and will be listed in the 2017 Tribute Book.
- To donate or pay a pledge with your credit card online, please use the PayPal button below:
- To donate with your credit on the phone, contact
Susan Feinstein, Development Associate, at 978-740-4431.
- To make a contribution by check, send a check made payable to the Lappin Foundation and mail to:
29 Congress St
Salem, MA 01970
- To make a contribution through a Donor Advised Fund, contact your Donor Advised Fund and make the request for Lappin Foundation, a public 501c3. Tax ID # 46-1614193
- To make a pledge to donate, payable any time in 2017, contact Susan Feinstein at 978-740-4431 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To make a contribution and to have a Tribute Card sent in honor or in memory of someone, click here.
Contact Susan Feinstein, Development Associate at 978-740-4431 or email@example.com for more information about making a tax-deductible contribution.
Thank you for your support!