Monday, March 8
@ 7:30 p.m. EST on Zoom
The community is invited to celebrate Jewish Women’s History Month with an enlightening panel discussion of the new documentary The One and Only Jewish Miss America.
The film is the inspiring story of Bess Myerson, her family and the Sholom Aleichem housing project that shaped so many Jewish families starting out in the United States.
The panel includes:
- David Arond, Documentary Filmmaker
- Abraham Foxman, Director Emeritus of the Anti-Defamation League
- Vicki Gold Levi, Bess Myerson’s Page and Former Miss America Judge
- Barra Grant, Bess Myerson’s Daughter
- Robin Friedman, Co-Founder of Tribe Talk, will be the panel moderator
The link to the movie will be sent to you one week prior to the panel discussion.
This program is FREE and everyone is welcome. For more information contact Susan Feinstein at 978-740-4431 or email@example.com.
Sponsors: ADL New England; Congregation Ahavas Achim; Congregation Shirat Hayam; Congregation Sons of Israel; Congregation Tifereth Israel, Sephardic; Hadassah Lynn Swampscott Marblehead Chapter; Jewish Community Center of the North Shore; North Suburban Jewish Community Center; Shalom Hadassah; Temple Ahavat Achim; Temple Emanu-El; Temple Ner Tamid; Temple Sinai; Temple Tiferet Shalom; Walnut Street Synagogue