2020 Annual Campaign
Uniquely, every dollar that is contributed to the Lappin Foundation’s 2020 Annual Campaign goes to fund Youth to Israel and our other programs, not employees’ salaries, overhead or other expenses, all of which are paid by the Lappin Family.
Lappin Foundation, a public non-profit, serves a vital role in the vibrancy of our North Shore Jewish community by funding free Jewish experiences, programs, classes, services and events every year that are enhancing Jewish identity across generations and helping to keep our children Jewish. Lappin Foundation programs touched the lives of thousands of individuals of all ages this past year.
The Foundation’s Annual Campaign raises money to fund programs that enhance Jewish identity across generations. Tax-deductible contributions made in 2020 will be used to fund programs in 2021.
It’s easy to donate.
- To donate or pay a pledge with your credit card online, please use the PayPal button below:
- To make a contribution by check, send a check made payable to the Lappin Foundation and mail to:
29 Congress St
Salem, MA 01970
- To make a contribution through a Donor Advised Fund, contact your Donor Advised Fund and make the request for Lappin Foundation, a public 501c3. Tax ID # 46-1614193
- To make a pledge to donate, payable any time in 2017, contact Susan Feinstein at 978-740-4431 or email@example.com.
- To make a contribution and to have a Tribute Card sent in honor or in memory of someone, click here.
- Contact Susan Feinstein, Development Associate at 978-740-4431 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about making a tax-deductible contribution.
Thank you for your support!
Thursday, May 6 @ 7:30 p.m. EST on Zoom Join us for a timely conversation about Antisemitism with Deborah E. Lipstadt moderated by Rabbi Michael Ragozin....
Sunday, April 25 @ 11 a.m. EST on Zoom Shtisel fans are invited to shmooze with Dov Glickman, Patriarch of the Israeli TV show Shtisel. Moderated by David Brand, the event...