Lappin Foundation is grateful for the community’s support.
Lappin Foundation is a 501c3.
The Foundation’s Employer Identification Number is 46-1614193.
For information about making a Legacy Gift, please contact Sarah Ovadia at (978) 740-4404 or email email@example.com.
Many companies have a matching gift program to increase the impact of your donation. For more information, check with your company’s HR department.
Ways to donate
1. To donate or pay a pledge with your credit card online, please use the button below.
2. To make a donation by check, send a check made payable to the Lappin Foundation and mail to:
100 Cummings Center
Beverly, MA 01915
3. To make a donation through a Donor Advised Fund, contact your Donor Advised Fund and make the request for Lappin Foundation, a public 501c3. Tax ID # 46-1614193
4. To make a pledge to donate contact Susan Feinstein at 978-740-4431 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. To make a donation and to have a Tribute Card sent in honor or in memory of an Individual, please use the button below.
Contact Susan Feinstein at 978-740-4431 or email@example.com for more information about making a tax-deductible donation.
Thank you for your support!
JCC, 4 Community Road, MarbleheadMonthly on Sundays4:00 - 7:00 p.m. on the following dates: November 19, 2023; December 3, 2023; January 14, 2024; February 11, 2024;March...
Weekly on Thursdays 7:30 - 9 pm on Zoom Beginning October 12, 2023 Introduction to Judaism is a 21-week course designed for individuals of faiths other than Judaism who want...
Support Lappin Foundation
Your tax-deductible donation helps to fund programs that are enhancing
Jewish identity across generations.