Lappin Foundation is grateful for the community’s support.
Lappin Foundation is a 501c3.
The Foundation’s Employer Identification Number is 46-1614193.
For information about making a Legacy Gift, please contact Sarah Ovadia at (978) 740-4404 or email email@example.com.
Many companies have a matching gift program to increase the impact of your donation. For more information, check with your company’s HR department.
Ways to donate
1. To donate or pay a pledge with your credit card online, please use the button below.
2. To make a donation by check, send a check made payable to the Lappin Foundation and mail to:
100 Cummings Center
Beverly, MA 01915
3. To make a donation through a Donor Advised Fund, contact your Donor Advised Fund and make the request for Lappin Foundation, a public 501c3. Tax ID # 46-1614193
4. To make a pledge to donate contact Susan Feinstein at 978-740-4431 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. To make a donation and to have a Tribute Card sent in honor or in memory of an Individual, please use the button below.
Contact Susan Feinstein at 978-740-4431 or email@example.com for more information about making a tax-deductible donation.
Thank you for your support!
A Preview of Introduction to Judaism
This course is geared to: Individuals of faiths other than Judaism who want to learn more about Judaism or who are considering conversion to Judaism Individuals who identify...
Thursday, June 8, 20237:00 p.m. ET on Zoom Join us for a screening of the full length documentary, Shared Legacies: The African American - Jewish Civil Right Alliance. The...
Support Lappin Foundation
Your tax-deductible donation helps to fund programs that are enhancing
Jewish identity across generations.