Lappin Foundation’s mission is enhancing Jewish identity across generations.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Funding exciting Jewish programs for children, teens and adults that spark an interest in Jewish living and learning
- Building Jewish pride
- Developing a connection to and love for Israel
- Instilling a feeling of belonging to the Jewish Family
- Imbuing young people with the desire to stay Jewish and raise their own children Jewish
- Warmly welcoming interfaith families and individuals of all faiths, abilities and identities to our programs
Lappin Foundation removes cost as a barrier to participation whenever possible, making our programs free and accessible to all who want to participate. Our areas of programming include:
- Youth to Israel, Teens & Tweens
- Interfaith Outreach
- Programs for Families with Young Children
- Professional Development for Educators in Jewish Schools
- Community Programs for Adults
- Resource Center for the Community
Visit LappinFoundation.org for up-to-date information about our programs.
Thursday, May 6 @ 7:30 p.m. EST on Zoom Join us for a timely conversation about Antisemitism with Deborah E. Lipstadt moderated by Rabbi Michael Ragozin....
Sunday, April 25 @ 11 a.m. EST on Zoom Shtisel fans are invited to shmooze with Dov Glickman, Patriarch of the Israeli TV show Shtisel. Moderated by David Brand, the event...