Lappin Foundation’s mission is enhancing Jewish identity across generations.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Funding dynamic programs for children, teens and adults that spark an interest in Jewish living and learning
- Building Jewish pride
- Developing a connection to and love for Israel
- Serving as an educational resource center to the community for programs about Judaism, the Holocaust and antisemitism
- Fostering positive relationships through education with individuals of all faiths
- Imbuing young Jewish people with the desire to stay Jewish and raise their own children Jewish
Lappin Foundation removes cost as a barrier to participation whenever possible, making our programs free and accessible to all who want to participate. Our areas of programming include:
- Youth to Israel (Y2I)
- Teens & Tweens
- Interfaith Outreach
- Families with Young Children
- Judaism, Holocaust & Antisemitism Education
- Professional Development
- Resource Center for the Community
- Honoring Jewish Veterans
- Commemorating International Holocaust Remembrance Day
Tuesday, February 21, 20237:30 p.m. ET on Zoom The community is invited to a virtual discussion of the film, Shared Legacies, about the African American – Jewish Civil...
Monday, February 27, 20237:30 p.m. ET on Zoom Join us for a colorful and engaging presentation by Gregg Philipson about the 1939 New York World's Fair. Gregg will lead us on...