Our mission is enhancing Jewish identity across generations.
We accomplish this mission by:
Providing a variety of programs for children, teens, parents, and others, which:
- Enhance Jewish pride
- Convey the beauty, joy, and fun of being Jewish and the richness of our Jewish heritage
- Develop a connection to and love of Israel
- Instill a feeling of being a member of the Jewish Family, a great and unique people
- Imbue our children with the desire to stay Jewish, marry Jewish, and raise their own children Jewish
- Focusing our programs on the 70-75% of the underserved vast majority of young Jewish people who are teens and younger, and who are not engaged in an intensive Jewish learning or living experience, such as Jewish day school or overnight Jewish camp
- Removing cost as a barrier to participation whenever possible
- Our Youth to Israel Adventure (Y2I), which is the cornerstone of our Jewish continuity initiative and the most successful community teen Israel experience in North America. Based on the overwhelming success of our Youth to Israel Adventure, we advocate and provide fully subsidized teen Israel experiences
- Supporting interfaith families in raising children exclusively within the Jewish faith by facilitating conversion to Judaism for those seeking to do so, as well as by providing educational programs about Judaism
- Providing professional development opportunities that inspire teachers to create exciting places of Jewish learning, which inspire their students to be proud to be Jewish and to want to learn more about Judaism
- Creating resource materials about Judaism and Israel for the community
Sundays, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. on Zoom Sessions: September 13, October 18, November 8, December 6 and January 31 Jewish high school students are invited to be Lappin Teen...
Wednesday, August 12th 6:30 p.m. EST on Zoom High school teens are invited on a virtual tour of the colorful graffiti scene of the hidden streets and alleys between Tel Aviv...