Lappin Foundation’s mission is enhancing Jewish identity across generations.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Funding exciting Jewish programs for children, teens and adults that spark an interest in Jewish living and learning
- Building Jewish pride
- Developing a connection to and love for Israel
- Instilling a feeling of belonging to the Jewish Family
- Imbuing young people with the desire to stay Jewish and raise their own children Jewish
- Warmly welcoming interfaith families and individuals of all faiths, abilities and identities to our programs
Lappin Foundation removes cost as a barrier to participation whenever possible, making our programs free and accessible to all who want to participate. Our areas of programming include:
- Youth to Israel, Teens & Tweens
- Interfaith Outreach
- Programs for Families with Young Children
- Professional Development for Educators in Jewish Schools
- Community Programs for Adults
- Resource Center for the Community
Visit LappinFoundation.org for up-to-date information about our programs.
Meaningful Volunteer Opportunity for Adults to do from the Comfort of Your Home Volunteers are needed to design Caring Cards for homebound older adults, who are clients of...
Meaningful Volunteer Opportunity for Children Ages 9-12 Children, ages 9-12, are invited to design Caring Cards for homebound older adults, who are clients of Jewish Family...