Lappin Foundation’s mission is enhancing Jewish identity across generations.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Funding dynamic programs for children, teens and adults that spark an interest in Jewish living and learning
- Building Jewish pride
- Developing a connection to and love for Israel
- Serving as an educational resource center to the community for programs about Judaism, the Holocaust and antisemitism
- Fostering positive relationships through education with individuals of all faiths
- Imbuing young Jewish people with the desire to stay Jewish and raise their own children Jewish
Lappin Foundation removes cost as a barrier to participation whenever possible, making our programs free and accessible to all who want to participate. Our areas of programming include:
- Youth to Israel (Y2I)
- Teens & Tweens
- Interfaith Outreach
- Families with Young Children
- Judaism, Holocaust & Antisemitism Education
- Professional Development
- Resource Center for the Community
- Honoring Jewish Veterans
- Commemorating International Holocaust Remembrance Day
A Preview of Introduction to Judaism
This course is geared to: Individuals of faiths other than Judaism who want to learn more about Judaism or who are considering conversion to Judaism Individuals who identify...
Thursday, June 8, 20237:00 p.m. ET on Zoom Join us for a screening of the full length documentary, Shared Legacies: The African American - Jewish Civil Right Alliance. The...