Our mission is enhancing Jewish identity across generations.
We accomplish this mission by:
Providing a variety of programs for children, teens, parents, and others, which:
- Enhance Jewish pride
- Convey the beauty, joy, and fun of being Jewish and the richness of our Jewish heritage
- Develop a connection to and love of Israel
- Instill a feeling of being a member of the Jewish Family, a great and unique people
- Imbue our children with the desire to stay Jewish, marry Jewish, and raise their own children Jewish
- Focusing our programs on the 70-75% of the underserved vast majority of young Jewish people who are teens and younger, and who are not engaged in an intensive Jewish learning or living experience, such as Jewish day school or overnight Jewish camp
- Removing cost as a barrier to participation whenever possible
- Our Youth to Israel Adventure (Y2I), which is the cornerstone of our Jewish continuity initiative and the most successful community teen Israel experience in North America. Based on the overwhelming success of our Youth to Israel Adventure, we advocate and provide fully subsidized teen Israel experiences
- Supporting interfaith families in raising children exclusively within the Jewish faith by facilitating conversion to Judaism for those seeking to do so, as well as by providing educational programs about Judaism
- Providing professional development opportunities that inspire teachers to create exciting places of Jewish learning, which inspire their students to be proud to be Jewish and to want to learn more about Judaism
- Creating resource materials about Judaism and Israel for the community
Thursday, October 1st at 6:30 p.m. EST On Zoom Temple Ahavat Achim and Lappin Foundation invite you to a live, interactive online book party to celebrate the publication of...
Friday, September 25th4 p.m. EST on Zoom Sam looks square. Luke looks like a triangle. His best friend Josh is the only Jewish kid in the class. Luke and josh have been...