2023 Tribute Book
Ensuring Our Jewish Future by Strengthening Jewish Identity
Join us for our Annual Awards Celebration on
Sunday, August 27, 2023 | 3:00 P.M.
Temple Ner Tamid, 368 Lowell Street, Peabody
More than ever, we need heroes, individuals who are inspirational role models to others.
Please join us as we honor three outstanding heroes of our Jewish Community.
Bob Ogan is the 2023 recipient of the Youth to Israel Award. This year marks the 50th anniversary of the 1973 teen trip to Israel on which Bob was a participant. Bob is a loyal supporter of Israel, an influential leader in our Jewish community and beyond, and an outstanding Jewish role model.
Dr. Hans Fisher
(of blessed memory)
Dr. Hans Fisher and Michael Gruenbaum (of blessed memory) are the recipients of the Robert Israel Lappin Inspirational Leadership Award for their tireless efforts educating thousands of students and adults about the Holocaust through their lived experiences to ensure the lessons of the Holocaust are not forgotten.
Our 2023 Tribute Book is dedicated to these three remarkable individuals. We invite you to honor them with words of gratitude in an ad in our Tribute Book, which is Lappin Foundation’s major fundraiser. All the money raised will be used to fund our life-enriching and life-changing
programs that enhance Jewish identity across generations.
For more information, please contact Sarah Ovadia, Director of Development, at 978-740-4404 or email email@example.com.
- Legacy | $100,000: Full-page gold ad (premier placement) in the Tribute Book
- Visionary | $50,000: Full-page silver ad (premier placement) in the Tribute Book
- Pillar | $25,000-$49,999: Full-page sapphire ad in the Tribute Book
- Benefactor | $18,000-$24,499: Full-page emerald ad in the Tribute Book
- Champion | $15,000: Full-page amethyst ad in the Tribute Book
- Builder | $10,000: Full-page ruby ad in the Tribute Book
- Hero | $7,500 Fund a teen to participate in our life-changing Youth to Israel Adventure (Y2I): Full-page turquoise ad in the Tribute Book
- Leader | $5,000: Half-page silver ad in the Tribute Book
- Supporter | $2,500-$4,999: Half-page sapphire ad in the Tribute Book
- Sponsor | $1,000-$2,499: Half-page emerald ad in the Tribute Book
- Ambassador | $500-$999: Quarter-page ad in the Tribute Book
- Friend | $118-$499: Eighth-page ad in the Tribute Book
- Well-Wisher | $36-$100: Name listing in the Tribute Book
We invite you to join us at the awards ceremony on Sunday, August 27, 2023, 3:00 p.m. at Temple Ner Tamid in Peabody. The event is free and everyone is welcome. More information will be announced in the coming months.
TRIBUTE BOOK AD INFORMATION AND PAYMENT DETAILS
Full Page 7.3” x 10”
Half Page 7.3” x 4.9”
Quarter Page 3.667” x 4.9”
Eighth Page 3.667” x 2.375”
If returning this form with a check make payable to:
100 Cummings Center, Suite 220-G
Beverly, MA 01915.
For more information, contact Susan Feinstein at (978) 740-4431 or firstname.lastname@example.org.