Uniquely, every dollar that is contributed to the Lappin Foundation’s Annual Campaign goes to fund Youth to Israel and our other programs, not employees’ salaries, overhead or other expenses, all of which are paid by the Lappin Family.
The Lappin Foundation is a public 501c3 and contributions are deductible under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation is also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106 and 2522 of the Code.
The Foundation’s Employer Identification Number is 46-1614193.
Your tax-deductible contribution to the Foundation helps to fund innovative, unique Jewish programs that are enhancing Jewish identity across generations. Program areas include:
- Youth to Israel Adventure, including the fully subsidized community teen trip to Israel
- Interfaith Outreach, including the fully subsidized Introduction to Judaism course for conversion
- PJ Library and Enrichment programs, the free Jewish book and CD-of-the-month club for Jewish children, six months to eight years, and exciting programs for families developed around the PJ Library
- Home-based, Family-centered Programs, including Rekindle Shabbat, the fully subsidized in-home Shabbat experience, complete with kosher, catered meals and more
- Professional Development for Jewish Educators, including the fully subsidized Inspirational Jewish Teaching, providing training and materials for teachers in our Jewish schools
- School Programs, including the fully subsidized Tiku Shofar, which provides sixth grade students their own shofar and lessons on how to use it
- Jewish Pride Resource Materials, including documentaries and posters that convey messages of Jewish pride, all provided free of charge to Jewish schools, camps and other places where Jewish children gather
- To donate or pay a pledge with your credit card online, please use the PayPal button below:
- To donate with your credit on the phone, contact
Susan Feinstein, Development Associate, at 978-740-4431.
- To make a contribution by check, send a check made payable to the Lappin Foundation and mail to:
29 Congress St
Salem, MA 01970
- To make a contribution through a Donor Advised Fund, contact your Donor Advised Fund and make the request for Lappin Foundation, a public 501c3. Tax ID # 46-1614193
- To make a pledge to donate, payable any time in 2017, contact Susan Feinstein at 978-740-4431 or email@example.com.
- To make a contribution and to have a Tribute Card sent in honor or in memory of someone, click here.
Contact Susan Feinstein, Development Associate at 978-740-4431 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about making a tax-deductible contribution.
Thank you for your support!